Eyelash extension is currently one of the most loved beauty treatments for women. Has a volume eyelash extension, making it look prettier in no time. However, often, women who choose to undergo this treatment, have not understood, how to care to do after installing eyelash extensions. Not something difficult or heavy to be able to treat eyelash extensions are worn. Even so, patience becomes the key to eyelash extension care.
Eyelash extension is one of the many ways women do to simplify the daily makeup routine. Because, with eyelash extension, we no longer need to apply mascara or use fake eyelashes to highlight the beauty of the eye. But again, how long does eyelash extension last?
Normally, eyelash extension can last between one and two months since usage. This certainly depends on how our daily habits in how to care for the extension of eyelashes. If wrong treatment, then eyelash extension will quickly fall out. Here’s how to get your eyelash extension to last long.
How to Care for Eyelash Extension
- Treat Gently. Avoid rubbing the eyes, or rub the eyes when cleaning the face.
- To remove makeup and clean up the dirt, use waterbased cleanser using a cotton bud. After that, you can rinse it with water to keep the skin clean around the eyelid remain awake.
- After washing the face, comb the lashes gently to keep it neat.
- Retouch every 2 or 3 weeks, so that eyelashes can fall backfilled, and your appearance is always maximized.
Things not allowed to do after the Eyelash Extension
- Using oil-based products such as makeup remover, eye cream, and other products containing oil will make the glue on the eyelashes quickly removed.
- Be in a hot environment for too long like a sauna, soak in the jacuzzi, or do Bikram yoga. This also affects the durability of glue eyelash extension.
- Rubbing the eyes, or tugging the eyelashes, as this can cause the original eyelashes to come up and cause baldness.
- If you want to remove the extension, make sure you are handled by a professional. Do not pull it off yourself, as this requires a special remover.
- Sleeping on his stomach, this can also make eyelash extension depressed and resulted in a rapid loss. Note also when you sleep with a sideways position yes.
- Cleaning with cotton will make the fine fibers of cotton stuck in the lashes.
- 1×24 hours after the extension, you should avoid eyelashes from water to glue to last longer.